Tepeyac Leadership Initiative (TLI) is a 5-month leadership program (beginning in February 2018) for the development of Catholic professionals to advance the mission of the Church and serve the common good in secular society. TLI participants are chosen from Catholic professionals in the public and private sectors across the Diocese of Phoenix.
The program forms participants in the core teachings of the Church and how to apply them in their professional fields. Among others, the program will explore areas of education, health, business, human dignity, philanthropy and immigration.
Benefits to Participants:
- Receive 3 credits towards VL Certificate or MBA at UMary.
- Increase their awareness of and participation in leadership roles in the community.
- Learn how to guide their career by their catholic faith with confidence and wisdom.
- Clarify their vision, and be mentored into the next level in their career.
- Become a virtuous leader and learn how to influence others positively.
- Become part of an influential network of professionals that share their values and drive for success.
- Be surrounded by, meet and learn from Arizona’s top catholic business and community leaders.
- Be part of a project to advance the common good, making an impact in the community.
- Have opportunities for professional, personal and spiritual growth, through encouraged introspection.
For more information and registration, email Elvira Mejia email@example.com or call (602) 354-2142