Please join us on Saturday morning, March 30, for a chance to engage in a special family day of service and philanthropy!
St. Vincent de Paul strives to Feed, Clothe, House and Heal homeless and working poor individuals and families in our community who are in need of support.
Equally as important, we provide meaningful opportunities for volunteers to serve their neighbors in need with love and compassion.
During our Mini Vinnies Philanthropy Day, you’ll have the opportunity to volunteer with programs such as our Urban Farm, Food Warehouse, Kitchen, & more. In addition, our younger participants will engage in a special stewardship activity where they’ll learn about the importance and joy of giving to those in need.
A few reminders:
- Wear comfortable clothes with closed toe shoes.
- Be prepared to work hard and sweat!
- Be prepared to have FUN!
- We appreciate an accurate head count with participants’ ages – thanks for your RSVP!
- When you enter our parking lot off of 3rd Drive, look for 2 large pink pillars and a sign that says “We are one family.” Please come in through our main entrance and we’ll direct you once you get into our lobby.
- Although all ages are welcome, most activities will be most appropriate for ages 5 and up.
We hope to see you:
Saturday, March 30, 2019
St. Vincent de Paul Main Campus
Volunteer & Visitor Parking: 2120 S. 3rd Drive, Phoenix 85003