Apply for Tepeyac Leadership Initiative 2020 Cohort
Tepeyac Leadership Initiative (TLI) is a 5-month leadership program for the development of Catholic professionals to advance the mission of the Church and serve the common good in secular society. TLI participants are chosen from Catholic professionals in the public and private sectors across the Diocese of Phoenix.
Next cohort begins February 2020!
TLI forms participants in the core teachings of the Church and their application to professional fields. Among other topics, you will explore education, health, business, human dignity, philanthropy, and immigration.
Benefits to Participants:
- Receive 3 credits towards VL Certificate or MBA at UMary.
- Increase your awareness of and participation in leadership roles in the community.
- Learn how to guide your career by your Catholic faith with confidence and wisdom.
- Clarify your vision, and be mentored into the next level of your career.
- Become a virtuous leader and learn how to influence others positively.
- Become part of an influential network of professionals that share your values and drive for success.
- Be surrounded by, meet, and learn from Arizona’s top Catholic business and community leaders.
- Be part of a project to advance the common good, making an impact in the community.
- Have opportunities for professional, personal, and spiritual growth.
Applications are available from October 1 – November 30, 2019, for the February 2020 cohort. Visit tliprogram.org. For more information and registration, contact Elvira Mejia at email@example.com or (602) 354-2142.