In the Gospel of Luke, Jesus forgives the sins of well-known sinner, announcing, “Your faith has saved you.” (Luke 7:50).
Sadly, many today are losing their faith and despairing that salvation from sin is even possible.
The Diocese of Phoenix Biblical Studies Conference will address these crucial challenges and help participants better understand the beauty of the Gospel message, which reveals that we need not live by fear, but can find redemption in Jesus, the Savior.
These presentations will cover:
- What it means to be “saved” and what “salvation” does and does not entail
- What “grace” means and why it is “amazing”
- What having “faith” involves
- How we can overcome temptations and challenges to faith we face today
- How most people misunderstand the God of the Bible
- And much more.
Cost to attend:
- Early Bird: $45 through Feb. 14
- Normal: $55 from Feb. 15 through event
Priest and Religious: Free with registration
Deacon and Full-time Student with ID:
- Early Bird: $25 through Feb. 14
- Normal: $30 from Feb. 15 through event