December 2, 2019 + 7-9 p.m.
400 W. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85003
You and your loved ones are invited to join us for a Diocesan-wide Mass to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Diocese of Phoenix.
- 5:30 p.m. — Doors open and pre-Mass concert featuring Tom Booth
- 6:30 p.m. — Tribute to the history of the Diocese, Parish Procession, and Offerings to the Holy Family
- 7 p.m. — Holy Mass
It will be FREE to attend but tickets are required. Contact your parish for ticket information.
Important Information Before You Go
How do I get to Comerica Theatre?
Comerica Theatre is located on the Northwest corner of 4th Avenue and Washington Street.
From West: I-10 East to 7th Avenue south, take to Adams Street, turn left (East) to Fourth Avenue.
From East: I-10 West to 7th Avenue south, take to Adams Street, turn left (East) to Fourth Avenue.
Where should I park when going to Comerica Theater?
Adjacent parking garage is at 4th Ave and Adams (Adams Street Garage).
What are some of the security rules at the venue?
- Small Purses
- Fanny Packs
- Personal Cameras
Items NOT Allowed:
- No bags larger than 12″x12″
- Outside Concessions
- Laser Pointers
- Professional Cameras
- Video and/or Audio Recorders
- Vape Machines
- No pets other than “assisting” animals
Some items may not be listed that are up to venue discretion.